Transcript Requests


Transcripts (non-active students):

Please use the following guidelines to request a transcript: The request must come in writing to

Parker Education
ATTN: Registrar

33 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301

The request needs to state the following:

  • student’s name at the time of graduation
  • must include the year of graduation
  • Specify where the transcript should be sent (we recommend you send them directly to the college), include an address
  • The request must be signed by the student if 18 years of age, or the parent if not
  • Include $5 per copy (check should be payable to Parker Education)

Requests are generally turned over within 14 business days.