- University of Hartford: M.Ed., Education & French
- Washington and Lee University: B.A., Political Science & French
- Simon’s Rock Early College, MA: French Teacher, Admissions & Financial Aid
- Director of Admissions & Financial Aid, Loomis Chaffee School, CT
- Former Board Member, Secondary School Admission Test Board
- Specialties: French, Test Preparation
Peter Alford is a part-time teacher at Parker Academy and part-time tutor with Parker Tutoring. Peter holds a Master’s Degree in Education and is NH Certified in French. In our Tutoring Center, Peter focuses primarily on SSAT Preparation Testing. Since 2001, Peter has been an important member of the Parker Education Team. We are fortunate to have his depth of knowledge with nearly 40 years’ experience as a private school administrator.
Peter is an avid reader, a father of two and enjoys a tranquil life in Warner, NH with his wife of many years.