- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA: M.A., City Planning
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA: B.A., Comparative Religion
- Development Director and Fair Housing Project Program/Testing Coordinator
- New Hampshire Legal Assistance, Manchester, NH
- N.H. Coordinator, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Waltham, MA
- Specialties: History, English, Test Prep, Academic Support
Joe Webster is the Assistant Principal and a History and English teacher at Parker, and has been a staff member since 2007. He has participated in trainings and events with the NH Association of Special Education Administrators. Joe is certified as a Social Studies teacher with the NH State Board of Education, and is a member of the National Council for the Social Studies.
In 2013, Joe was selected by the National Endowment for the Humanities to participate in the “Re-Inventing America” workshop presented by the Tsongas Industrial History Center in Lowell, Mass. Joe has worked with student teams to produce the Yearbook, has organized the annual Poetry Out Loud event, and has been a lead member of the student-teacher group that tends the school’s “Peace Garden” at the Concord Community Gardens site.